MINI CHAI TEA AND HONEY GIFT BOX
These cute little tea sets are a great for birthdays, thank you's, teacher gifts, house warming etc.
• Your choice of tea.
• 50g of our raw Australian Honey packed in a little glass jar.
• Choice of stainless-steel tea infuser.
• Complimentary gift tag printed with your personalised message (optional).
• Gift wrapping service also available.
• Free Tracked Shipping Australia wide!
Choose one of the following loose leaf teas:
- Original Masala Chai 50g: Our original chai recipe includes eight traditional spices for that authentic Masala Chai taste.
- Sweet'n'Sticky 110g: We’ve blended our original chai Masala Chai with our delicious raw honey straight from the hive. It's like drinking a warm hug!
- Chilli Chai 50g: Like it a little warm? This mild chilli chai is perfect for those cool winter nights, it will get you warm all over!
- Dark Chocolate Chai 50g: The chunks of rich, quality dark chocolate make this chai an indulgence you can enjoy at any time of the day. We use 90% cacao chocolate, so you get the great chocolate taste but without all the sugar.
- Organic Rooibos Chai 50g: Naturally caffeine-free and low in tannins, red bush tea is organically grown in South Africa. It contains a wide range of antioxidants and is considered a good source of minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc & Magnesium.
- White Chocolate Chai 50g: Nice and sweet, for lovers of sweet white chocolate.
- Australian Black Loose Leaf Tea 50g: Grown in the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, this fresh-tasting tea can be enjoyed black or with a dash of milk.
ABOUT OUR RANGE:
• Our Black Tea range contains Australian tea grown in the beautiful Daintree Rainforest in Northern QLD. This tea is grown without the use of pesticides so contains no pesticide residue.
• Our Rooibos Chai is made with organic Red Bush Tea from South Africa.
• With no tannic acid, our tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter and has very low to zero caffeine so is suitable for everyone at any time of the day.
• We hand-blend the tea in small batches to a specific recipe to ensure the highest quality, freshness and consistency.
• Our honey is freshly harvested from our own hives, using the cold extracted and minimally filtered to retain its enzymes, traces of pollen and antioxidants. It's pack in biodegradable sugar pulp pots, a material that was once considered a waste product. Use the empty container to grow seedlings in, the whole pot can can planted into the garden once established!
• Feel good about being plastic-free! Our teas and honey are packed and posted in earth-friendly, biodegradable/compostable and recyclable materials.