HONEY BUTTER BALM FOR VERY DRY SKIN - 40g
Our Honey Butter Balm is handmade with all-natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax plus a good helping of raw honey.
- 100% natural with no preservatives, fragrances or artificial ingredients.
- A truly edible skin food for dry, flaky skin.
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way.
- Can be used all over the body, especially dry hands, elbows, knees or wherever skin needs extra nourishment.
- Used as a lip balm, it works wonders on dry, chapped lips and provides protection from the elements.
- Beneficial for cuts, grazes and burns, it provides a protective barrier when used under bandages.
- Can be used to help prevent or soothe nappy rash.
- No animal testing. Ever.
This gentle, rich and nourishing balm is perfect for soothing irritated, itchy skin and chapped lips.
Fresh Beeswax and Honey:
- The beeswax and honey used in this balm are sourced from our organically managed hives.
- The beneficial properties of these two ingredients help soothe irritated skin, making them amongst the best skincare ingredients for those who suffer from common skin problems.
- Beeswax and honey have been used since medieval times to help repair skin from minor cuts, abrasions, burns and superficial wounds.
- Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection from environmental irritants.
- The raw honey is whipped into the cooled balm at the end of the process so it retains all of its wonderful benefits.
Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin. Phytosterols are protective, aiding in skin recovery and helping to reduce itchiness and inflammation. The Linoleic Fatty Acid is excellent for skin that has difficulty retaining moisture.
Ingredients: Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Allergens: Contains nut oil.