HONEY BUTTER BALM FOR VERY DRY SKIN - 40g
Our handmade Honey Butter Balm is just what dry skin needs. This rich, gentle and nourishing skin balm is perfect for soothing dry, irritated and itchy skin.
Made from locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax and a good helping of healing, raw honey.
- A truly edible skin food for dry skin.
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way.
- Use on dry elbows, knees, wherever skin needs extra nourishment.
- Dab on a cold sore to stop it from fully erupting, or help heal those that have fully erupted.
- Use as a lip balm, it works wonders on dry, chapped lips.
- Takes the sting out of cuts and burns and promotes healing.
- Soothes dry, itchy skin.
- No animal testing. Ever.
About the ingredients:
Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil:
We use locally produced, cold pressed macadamia oil in our Honey Butter Balm.
Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin.
Phytosterols contained in the oil are protective, aiding in skin recovery and helping to reduce itchiness and inflammation. The Linoleic Fatty Acid is an excellent boost for skin that has difficulty retaining moisture.
Raw Beeswax and Honey:
Both of these ingredients are sourced from our organically managed apiary.
Raw beeswax and honey provide long-term moisturising benefits for your skin as they actually lock the moisture in and act as a barrier against environmental irritants.
These two natural ingredients have been proven to soothe irritated skin, making them amongst the best skincare ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema. They can also help heal minor skin cuts, abrasions, scrapes and wounds.
Ingredients: Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.