HONEY BUTTER BALM MOISTURISER FOR DRY SKIN
Our Honey Butter Balm is a dry skin moisturiser with all-natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax and a good helping of raw honey.
- A natural balm with a multitude of uses
- Contains no preservatives, fragrances or artificial ingredients
- A truly edible skin food for dry skin
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way!
- Can be used all over the body, especially on dry hands, elbows, knees or wherever skin needs extra attention
- No animal testing. Ever.
This gentle, rich and nourishing balm is perfect for soothing dry skin
Benefits of Honey and Beeswax
- Raw honey attracts and retains moisture and is a natural exfoliator, all of which is good news for dry skin.
- Raw honey soothes the skin making it one of the best natural skincare ingredients for anyone who suffers from dry, itchy skin.
- Beeswax helps to help seal in moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and protected from environmental irritants.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin as it contains naturals protective properties to aid skin recovery. We source our macadamia oil from local producers in Macksville, NSW.
Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Contains nut oil.
Re-usable aluminium tin with a screw-top lid
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love it! Love the packaging, my hands and feet are feeling softer already. Thank you
The butter balm moisturiser is smooth and a little goes a long way.
Perfect for dry hands or lips. Very nourishing and looks like it will last me a while.
I am so impressed with this all purpose product. I use it for everything from cuts to rashes. It’s safe to use on my grandkids grazes and best of all it’s locally made.
I have a reoccurring skin condition each winter and apply the commercially produced 'dermatologist approved' lotions. Despite this, I need to use corticosteroid cream as it progresses. The honey butter balm provided immediate relief from itchiness and I am hopeful it may even negate the need for steroid treatment this winter. Thank you for a great product!