Natural Beeswax Thread Conditioner
We know that every sewing enthusiast wants to get the best out of their threads, so we're sure you'll love our natural beeswax thread conditioner.
This is a must-have addition to your sewing basket, especially if you're an avid needlepoint enthusiast!
Unlike commercially made thread conditioners, our natural Beeswax Thread Conditioner is free from nasty chemicals and petroleum-based paraffin waxes.
- Smooths threads and reduces tangles, knotting and fraying
- Made with natural honey-scented pure Australian Beeswax
- Makes threading needles much easier
- Very easy to use
- Won't melt or freeze
- Packed in a resealable tin so it's easy to find and stays clean between uses
- A Thread Conditioner is applied to sewing thread or floss to give a protective coating that helps strengthen, smooth and reduce tangling and knotting.
- For needlework such as embroidery and cross-stitch, applying a thread conditioner can help keep threads smooth.
- Some embroidery threads, especially metallic threads, can become easier to handle after using a thread conditioner.
- It can also make threading sewing and beading needles a lot easier!
How to use
- Remove the thread conditioner from its container.
- Lay the end of the thread over the top of the beeswax flower and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Pull the entire length of thread through, running it over the top of the beeswax.
- Then, placing the thread between your index finger and thumb, pull the thread through to spread a thin coating of beeswax evenly along the entire length.
- When not in use, store your thread conditioner in its container to keep it clean.
Approximately 5g of beeswax in a screw-top aluminium tin measuring 4cm in diameter.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good product....although so small ...actual size was misleading
Thank you for your feedback Helen.
We are pleased that you like the thread conditioner but are sorry to hear that you found the size disappointing.
We do say in the description 'Each little flower weighs approximately 5g and will last for a long time' so we apologise that you thought it would be bigger than stated.
Purchased some thread conditioner for myself & some sewing friends. Lovely product & super convenient and easy to use. Much better than the little tubs from the USA that most sewing supply places sell. Can thoroughly recommend.
I purchased the beeswax thread conditioner and I'm thrilled with it! It's is fantastic. Easy to use with smooth coverage and thread glides through the fabric and NO knotting! Its a great size and is going to last an age.
It comes in the cutest little tin!
Bought some for my sewing fiends and they love it too.
Great service from the ladies . My parcel came very quickly and was well packaged.
Great communication letting me know where my order was up to and when sent.
Couldnt be happier the product and service.
Thank you Collombatti Naturals!
If you are a beader or quilter coating your tread with beeswax is the bomb! Sometimes it negates the need for a needle! It stiffens thread and allows to pass through a bead or fabric so much easier!
Fantastic helps with tangles when using embroidery thread. Love it.