MAKE YOUR OWN DIY REUSABLE BEESWAX
FOOD WRAPS - 100g Pack
Worldwide reliance on plastic is overwhelming our planet; by 2050 our oceans will contain more plastic by weight than fish.
Make a start towards a healthier you and a healthier planet by quitting the use of single-use plastic and replacing it with your handmade beeswax wraps.
- This beeswax wrap mix contains only two natural, low-allergy ingredients; our raw beeswax and organic coconut oil.
- An economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps and you get to choose your colours and sizes!
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment required so there’s minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These pre-mixed blocks are ready to use, no additional ingredients required.
- Can also be used to re-wax your existing food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- This kit is entirely plastic-free, as it should be :)
WHAT’S INCLUDED: 10 Blocks weighing around 10-12g each, total pack weight at least 100g.
COVERAGE: This pack contains enough mix to make approximately 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or 5 medium sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or 3 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm). Total amounts could be more or less depending on the thickness of the material used.
WHY NO RESIN/ROSIN?
This mix is resin-free so will suit allergy sufferers and those wanting to avoid resin due to the possible food safety issues. Resin is used for flexibility and tackiness; we replace this with coconut oil which has the same effect.