BEESWAX REUSABLE FOOD WRAPS STARTER PACK
RESIN-FREE MIX- 100g Starter Pack
Do you want to reduce your use of single-use plastic? Make a start with our Beeswax reusable food wrap starter pack and reduce your use of single-use plastic. It's good for you, and also good for our oceans and waterways.
- Our starter beeswax food wrap pack is a great way to begin your plastic-free journey.
- Our beeswax wrap blocks contain three natural, low-allergy ingredients, including Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- Making your own beeswax honey wraps is a very economical alternative to buying ready-made beeswax wraps.
- Make your beeswax food wraps in sizes and colours that suit your needs.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment is required so there’s minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed beeswax wrap blocks are ready to use, no additional ingredients required.
- Beeswax Food Wrap blocks can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included. This is a great activity to do with the kids.
- This kit is packed and posted plastic-free, as it should be :)
What you'll get with your Beeswax Food Wrap Starter Pack:
Each kit contains 100g of premixed beeswax blocks (10 blocks weighing around 10g each), easy to follow instructions as well as a sample of cotton material to get you started (colours sent randomly).
How many wraps can per pack?
As a guide, you will be able to make approximately 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm) or 5 medium sized wraps of 24 x 24 cm or 3 large wraps 40 cm x 40 cm.
The total amount of beeswax wraps that you can make it's largely dependant on the thickness of your chosen material. Thin material will hold less beeswax, thick material will absorb more.
We have different pack sizes to choose from, see here.
Find out more about making, using and caring for your Beeswax Wraps in our Beeswax Food Wraps FAQ's.