BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS STARTER PACK - 100g
Are you looking to reduce your use of single-use plastic?
Make a start on your plastic-free journey with our Beeswax Food Wrap Starter Pack. Not only is it good for you, but it's also good for our oceans and waterways too.
- All-natural, our Beeswax Wrap Blocks contains three natural, low-allergy ingredients, including Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- A very economical alternative to buying ready-made beeswax wraps.
- Make your food wraps in sizes and colours that suit your needs.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment is required, minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed blocks are ready to use, nothing more to add.
- Can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
What you'll get with your Starter Pack:
- 100g of premixed blocks (10 small blocks weighing around 10g each).
- Easy to follow instructions.
Material is not supplied with this pack. See our Beeswax FAQs for material suggestions.
How many wraps can you make per pack?
As a guide, you can make approximately:
- 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm) or
- 5 medium-sized wraps of 24 x 24 cm or
- 3 large wraps 40 cm x 40 cm.
The total amount of beeswax wraps you can make is largely dependent on the thickness of your chosen material. Thin material will hold less beeswax, thick material will absorb more.
Looking for a bigger kit? See our full range of Beeswax Food Wrap Kits here.
Why is there no resin/rosin in this Beeswax Wrap mix?
We make our wrap mix resin-free to provide an alternative for people who suffer from allergies and for those who are concerned about the possible food safety issues of resin coming into contact with food.
Find out more about making, using and caring for your Beeswax Wraps in our Beeswax Food Wraps FAQs.