GOLDEN TURMERIC CHAI
This rich and aromatic Turmeric Chai contains the healing benefits of golden turmeric with traditional chai spices to create a delicious and healthy tea that can be enjoyed throughout the day.
- Refined sugar-free
- No fillers
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in tannin
- Low in caffeine
- Packed in plastic-free, recyclable packaging
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed on milk and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small milk pan or saucepan, add 1 cup of your favourite milk.
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and bring to a low simmer on the stovetop.
- Brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain and serve with a dollop of honey.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon of chai per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water or hot milk and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve, adding a good dash of milk if brewed in water and a dollop of honey.
Australian grown black loose leaf tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Turmeric, Black Peppercorns & Ginger
Turmeric is the root of a flowering plant from the ginger family and is a popular spice used in both cooking and Ayurvedic medicine.
It contains curcumin, which is well known for its beneficial properties, and to assist the body to absorb it we add ground black peppercorns.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This tea has a beautiful flavour with the right amount of sweetness. I add soy milk and it's just delicious. Smells wonderful too!
Love the sweet and sticky Turmeric chai tea, its just heaven in a cup. I make mine on almond milk and pop cracked black pepper on the top. Its so warming . I use this tea as my reward for my days work. Its like magic in a cup so up lifting!!! Thank you. ITS JUST BEAUTIFUL.
This tea has a lot to recommend it the aroma is devine and therapeutic in itself. A little too weak for me even if steeped longer or extra leaves added.
My absolute favorite. Love the aroma.