STICKY HONEY TURMERIC CHAI
Our Sticky Honey Turmeric Chai loose leaf tea gives you all the benefits of turmeric and honey in a delicious hot drink.
Brewed in milk, this rich turmeric chai has all the traditional chai spice flavour but with the added boost of golden turmeric and a delicious dollop of sweet raw honey.
Also available here unsweetened.
Turmeric is the root of a flowering plant from the ginger family and is a popular spice used in both cooking and medicine.
It contains a chemical called curcumin, which is well known for its beneficial properties. We also add whole ground black peppercorns to aid absorption of curcumin into our body.
The base of our Turmeric chai is a single blend black tea, grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
- Grown without the use of pesticides, this tea contains no pesticide residue.
- Low in tannin, this tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
How to brew your Turmeric Chai:
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop before straining into cups.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk of choice.
Black loose leaf tea, Raw Honey, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sticky Chai is a refreshing drink don’t mind it at all, and I can drink it with or with the milk, but I do like it with Collumbatti honey it.
I will be back buying more when I have finished this packet. Thank you
A refreshing blend and not too sweet
This us the best. I sleep so good after my nightly cuppa
My most favorite tea. From the scent to the taste. Love it:heart: