Raw Australian Beeswax Mini Blocks, Premium Quality Fresh from the Apiary
- Moulded into conveniently sized 10-11g blocks, our raw Australian beeswax is the perfect size for all your smaller craft projects.
- No more struggling with sharp knives or trying to grate the beeswax and ruining your grater (and your fingernails!).
- Perfect for using in beeswax wraps, cosmetics, balms, soaps, tealights, strengthening sewing threads and tool maintenance etc.
- Unrefined, chemical-free, food-grade beeswax that is exceptionally clean with no spotty residue.
- Contains no additives and has not been bleached.
- This beeswax is freshly harvested from our organically managed apiary on the mid-north coast, NSW.
Perfectly Sized Beeswax Blocks for those smaller crafting jobs
The colour of the beeswax may vary depending on what the bees have been foraging on, from white to bright yellow to a golden caramel colour.