Beeswax Leather Polish/Conditioner with Cocoa Butter
Handmade Beeswax and Cocoa Butter Leather polish that contains only natural, food-safe ingredients.
Made with Australian grown olive oil, raw cacao butter and our fresh beeswax, this beeswax leather polish will help protect and condition your leather goods, leaving them soft, nourished and naturally scented of cocoa butter.
- No toxic chemicals, preservatives or additives
- Easy to apply, this leather beeswax polish buffs to a high shine.
- With regular application, the beeswax will naturally aid water resistance.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in reusable aluminium containers to keep the leather polish fresh.
- No animal testing. Ever.
This Beeswax Leather polish is also available as part of a gift box, perfect for that practical person in your life!
How to use our Beeswax Leather Polish/Conditioner:
Apply a small amount of beeswax polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Leave for a few minutes to soak in before buffing off any excess with a clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients, however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.
This product is not suitable for suede.