FRENCH LOVE TEA
Our French Love Tea will warm even the loneliest of hearts!
This french-inspired loose leaf tea has the warmth of whole pink peppercorns, the complex sweet and salty flavours of liquorice root and the tang of freshly ground guarana seeds.
This tea pairs perfectly with our delicious raw honey.
- Australian grown, pesticide-free tea
- Low in tannin, can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
Black Tea, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Liquorice Root, Guarana Seeds & Pink Peppercorns.
Please note: Contains Guarana (energy) Seeds, not recommended for consumption during pregnancy.
How to brew
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve. This tea can be consumed with or without milk and is also lovely sweetened with a little honey.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Yes, I love this tea. I originally ordered it as I thought it was a special black tea, but when I received it, realised it was a Chai tea which I love. It was spectacular, the peppercorns add that amazing flavour as well as the licorice and I am now truely hooked so I bought the big packet. I hope to visit the Farm at some stage in the future too.
Congratulations on your business and wonderful products. Wishing you further success during these difficult time.
I was hesitant to try this at first because I'm averse to licorice but I have to say I am so glad I gave it a go. The peppercorn and licorice adds to the flavour of the tea without overpowering it. It feels like a special treat to have a cup of this, like black tea but better!
I drink mine with a splash of milk but it would definitely be suitable for drinking plain - not too bitter at all.
Also have to mention the wonderful service offered by Collombatti Naturals, the care and attention they give each customer is unparalleled.