Honey Face Cleanser Pack
Is your skin looking a little tired? Are you looking for a more natural way to care for your skin?
Raw Honey can work wonders for your skin with its many beneficial properties, including calming irritated skin, adding and retaining moisture, minimising dark spots and soothing acne. It can also help to control excess oil and relieve the symptoms of inflamed skin.
The dry mix of this pack includes Kaolin clay, colloidal oats and full-cream milk powder, which when added to the raw honey creates a nourishing mix that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
The bamboo face cloths are handmade for us by Five Pear Designs and come in an array of beautiful prints for you to choose from.
Our Honey Cleanser Mask Set makes a lovely gift for all ages.
Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
How to use:
- In a small bowl, add two heaped spoonfuls of dry mix with two spoonfuls of raw honey. Use the wooden spoons provided as metal spoons may reduce the effectiveness of the clay.
- Stir to combine. Be patient, this may take a minute or so to come together, so keep stirring! When the weather is cold and the honey is thick, adding a little warm water will help to loosen the mix if required.
- Using your spoon, dob mask on cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. With damp fingers, generously smooth the mixture over freshly cleansed face. As the honey warms on your skin it will become easier to apply.
- Now make a cuppa or pour a glass of your favourite, put your feet up and relax for at least 10 minutes (or even longer if you can!)
- When time is up, use damp fingers to loosen the mix before removing the mask with your face cloth dampened with warm water.
- Pat skin dry and apply your favourite moisturiser to finish.
Approximately 4 applications per pack.
- Handmade cotton face cloth with soft bamboo lining
- 50g Raw Honey
- 20g Australian Kaolin Clay, Milk Powder, Organic Colloidal Oats
- 4 x compostable sugarcane bowls
- 4 x wooden spoons