DARK CHOCOLATE CHAI
With chunks of rich, smooth dark chocolate and fresh chai spices, our rich Dark Chocolate Chai is a loose leaf tea that's just made for your drinking pleasure!
We create our chai with a quality 90% cocoa chocolate, made with ethically-sourced cocoa beans.
The bitterness of the dark chocolate flavour pairs beautifully with the aromatic sweet and spicy notes of the fresh chai spices.
We pack and post our Dark Chocolate Chai in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging
The base of our chai is a single blend black tea, grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
- Grown without the use of pesticides, this tea contains no pesticide residue.
- Low in tannin, this tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
How to brew your Chai:
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Grab a tea strainer and some honey to go with your tea!
Ingredients: Australian Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Dark Chocolate Chunks (Cocoa Mass, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, sugar vanilla beans), Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Ginger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The flavour is unique and just beautiful
I found this yummy Dark Chocolate Chai whilst on the hunt for a new chai supplier when I bought Collombatti Naturals’ gift pack of all their teas. Oh my! I hope they never stop making this tea. It is certainly full of deliciousness and is an absolute favourite.
Omg! Smell, the flavours were subtle and blended beautifully.Amazing product , well done.
Me weekend tea. Very special. Tastes fabulous
Love the tea. It’s my new fav. :)