CACAO CHAI - NEW RECIPE!
Looking for a guilt-free chocolatey treat? Yes please!
We've blended raw cacao, traditional chai spices and Australian grown loose-leaf tea to create a healthy chai with a subtle chocolate taste that's just made for your drinking pleasure!
Delicious brewed on milk and sweetened with honey.
- Naturally low in caffeine
- No fillers
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made with Australian tea
- Low in tannin
- Recyclable, plastic-free packaging
Australian Loose-Leaf Black Tea, *Organic Raw Cacao, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Ginger.
*Raw cacao is packed with antioxidants and also contains magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper and selenium.
We use a single blend black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and honey if desired.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I expected the chocolate to shine through more. I thought that the spices overpowered the chocolate somewhat....but quite pleasant nonetheless.
The flavour is unique and just beautiful
I found this yummy Dark Chocolate Chai whilst on the hunt for a new chai supplier when I bought Collombatti Naturals’ gift pack of all their teas. Oh my! I hope they never stop making this tea. It is certainly full of deliciousness and is an absolute favourite.
Omg! Smell, the flavours were subtle and blended beautifully.Amazing product , well done.
Me weekend tea. Very special. Tastes fabulous