CHILLI CHAI LOOSE LEAF TEA
Do you like a little spice in your life?
Let's face it, there's nothing better on a cold night than a hot cup of tea.
Our loose leaf Chilli Chai is the perfect blend of spicy and warming, and it's just made for those cold winter nights to get you toasty warm.
This tea also pairs beautifully with our delicious raw honey.
- Australian grown, pesticide-free tea
- Low in tannin, can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter
- Negligible caffeine
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
Click here to add a Tea strainer to go with your tea.
Australian Grown Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Red Chilli Flakes & Ginger.
We use a single blend black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional (and the best) Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan or milk pan, add 1 cup of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc) and bring to a low simmer.
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
Serves 1.For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Yum. This tea is delicious and has that extra bit of warmth needed in winter. You need to try this!
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time to leave us a review!
Love love love the warm chilli chai. Just yum!
This blend has just enough spice to add depth & warmth. Honestly the best chilli chai I’ve had to date! Definitely part of my daily routine now.
Thank you Sarah!