CHILLI CHAI LOOSE LEAF TEA
Do you like a little spice in your life?
Our Chilli Chai loose leaf tea is the perfect hot drink for those cold winter nights; the mild chilli heat will get you warm all over!
For an extra taste sensation, try it with our delicious honey.
- Grown without pesticides
- Low in tannin so no bitter taste
- Low in caffeine
Do you need a tea strainer to go with your tea?
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
Serves 1.For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
This single blend black tea hails from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
Australian Grown Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Red Chilli Flakes & Ginger.
Packed in biodegradable earthbags which can be home composted. Your tea will be posted in recyclable paper-based packaging.
Yum. This tea is delicious and has that extra bit of warmth needed in winter. You need to try this!
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time to leave us a review!
Love love love the warm chilli chai. Just yum!
This blend has just enough spice to add depth & warmth. Honestly the best chilli chai I’ve had to date! Definitely part of my daily routine now.
Thank you Sarah!