CHAI TEA AND HONEY MINI GIFT BOX
WITH YOUR CHOICE OF TEA(S), RAW HONEY AND TEA STRAINER
• Your choice of ONE or TWO bags of tea.
• 80g of our raw Australian Honey packed in a cute, biodegradable pot made from sugar pulp!
• A stainless-steel tea infuser.
• Complimentary gift tag printed with your personalised message (optional).
• Gift wrapping service also available.
• Free Tracked Shipping Australia wide!
UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT OR TREAT YOURSELF!
ABOUT OUR RANGE:
• Our Black Tea range contains Australian tea grown in the beautiful Daintree Rainforest in Northern QLD. This tea is grown without the use of pesticides so contains no pesticide residue.
• Our Rooibos Chai is made with organic Red Bush Tea from South Africa.
• With no tannic acid, our tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter and has very low to zero caffeine so is suitable for everyone at any time of the day.
• We hand-blend the tea in small batches to a specific recipe to ensure the highest quality, freshness and consistency.
• Our honey is freshly harvested from our own hives, using the cold extracted and minimally filtered to retain its enzymes, traces of pollen and antioxidants.
• Feel good about being plastic-free! Our teas and honey are packed and posted in earth-friendly, biodegradable/compostable and recyclable materials.
CHOOSE ONE OR TWO OF THE FOLLOWING LOOSE-LEAF TEAS:
Sweet'n'Sticky 110g: We’ve blended our original chai Masala Chai with our delicious raw honey straight from the hive. It's like drinking a warm hug!
Chilli Chai 50g: Like it a little warm? This mild chilli chai is perfect for those cool winter nights, it will get you warm all over!
Dark Chocolate Chai 50g: The chunks of rich, quality dark chocolate make this chai an indulgence you can enjoy at any time of the day. We use 90% cacao chocolate, so you get the great chocolate taste but without all the sugar.
Organic Rooibos Chai 50g: Naturally caffeine-free and low in tannins, red bush tea is organically grown in South Africa. It contains a wide range of antioxidants and is considered a good source of minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc & Magnesium.
White Chocolate Chai 50g: Nice and sweet, for lovers of sweet white chocolate.
Australian Black Loose Leaf Tea 50g: Grown in the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, this fresh-tasting tea can be enjoyed black or with a dash of milk.