TEA 6 PACK VARIETY SELECTION
Our tea variety packs make a great gift for the tea lover in your life, or to treat yourself when you need a little self-love!
This selection includes 6 different varieties of loose leaf tea, all blended on a base of Australian grown black tea.
This 6 Pack Selection features the following varieties of teas:
- Original Masala Chai 50g
- Dark Chocolate Chai 50g
- Sweet'n'Sticky Honey Chai 110g
- Australian Black Tea 50g
- White Chocolate Chai 50g
- Chilli Chai 50g
Sending as a gift? Write your gift message in the note section at checkout and we'll include a printed gift card with your order.
Gift wrapping service also available, simply select this option at checkout.
Add a tea strainer to your order.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
Masala Chai - 50g: Our original Masala Chai contains a traditional blend of eight fragrant spices which combine to create a deliciously sweet and spicy chai.
Sweet'n'Sticky Honey Chai - 110g: We've taken our original Masala chai and blended it with our pure, raw honey straight from our apiary. It's like drinking a warm hug!
Chilli Chai - 50g: Like a little spice in your life? This chai is perfect for those cold winter nights; the mild chilli heat will get you warm all over!
Dark Chocolate Chai - 50g: With chunks of rich, smooth dark chocolate and fresh chai spices, this tea is just made for your drinking pleasure!
White Chocolate Chai - 50g: For those who enjoy the sweeter things in life, this creamy chai is perfect for lovers of white chocolate.
Australian Black Loose Leaf Tea - 50g: Grown in the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, this fresh-tasting tea can be enjoyed black or with a dash of milk.
Made With Australian Grown Black Tea, we pack and post in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
How to brew:
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.