BEESWAX WRAP D.I.Y. PRE-MIXED BLOCKS
Weight: 100g each
Due to popular demand, we now offer refill blocks that come without any extras you don't need! These are especially good for our previous customers who have purchased our Deluxe Beeswax Wrap making kits and just need a top-up.
These blocks come without any material, tools or instructions, however if you do require instructions, send us a message and we will pop a booklet in with your order.
Why should you use beeswax wraps instead of cling wrap?
Worldwide reliance on plastic is overwhelming our planet; by 2050 our oceans will contain more plastic by weight than fish.
Make a start towards a healthier you and a healthier planet by quitting the use of single-use plastic and replacing it with your handmade beeswax wraps.
ABOUT OUR BEESWAX WRAP BLOCKS:
- This beeswax wrap mix contains only two natural, low-allergy ingredients; our raw beeswax and organic coconut oil.
- An economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps and you get to choose your colours and sizes!
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment required so there’s minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These pre-mixed blocks are ready to use, no additional ingredients required.
- Can also be used to re-wax your existing food wraps.
COVERAGE: Each block weighs 100g and contains enough mix to make approximately 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or 5 medium-sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or 3 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm). Total amounts could be more or less depending on the thickness of the material used.
WHY NO RESIN/ROSIN?
This mix is resin-free so will suit allergy sufferers and those wanting to avoid resin due to the possible food safety issues. Resin is used for flexibility and tackiness; we replace this with coconut oil which has the same effect.