BEESWAX WRAPS DIY BLOCKS - 100g
Make your own DIY Beeswax Wraps with our resin-free blocks.
All-natural, our premixed blocks contain three natural, low-allergy ingredients, including Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- A very economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps.
- Make your food wraps in sizes and colours that suit your needs.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment is required, minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed blocks are ready to use, nothing more to add.
- Blocks can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
How many food wraps can I make per block?
Each beeswax wrap block weighs 100g and can make approximately:
- 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or
- 5 medium-sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or
- 3 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm).
The total amount of wraps you can make largely depends on the thickness of the material you choose.
Looking for something different? See our full range of Beeswax Food Wrap Kits here.
Why is there no resin/rosin in this Beeswax Wrap mix?
We make our wrap mix resin-free to provide an alternative for people who suffer from allergies and for those who are concerned about the possible food safety issues of resin coming into contact with food.
Find out more about making, using and caring for your wraps in our Beeswax Food Wraps FAQs.