BEESWAX REUSABLE FOOD WRAP DIY BLOCKS
RESIN-FREE PRE-MIXED 10O GRAM BLOCKS
Make your own DIY Beeswax Food Wraps, with our resin-free pre-mixed blocks.
- Our beeswax food wrap blocks contain three natural, low-allergy ingredients, including Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- Making your own beeswax food wraps is a very economical alternative to buying ready-made beeswax wraps.
- Make your beeswax food wraps in sizes and colours that meet your needs.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment is required so there’s minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed beeswax wrap blocks are ready to use, no additional ingredients required.
- Beeswax Food Wrap blocks can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- Our blocks are packed and posted plastic-free, as it should be :)
How many Beeswax Food Wraps can I make?
Each pre-mixed beeswax block weighs 100g and can make approximately 10 small beeswax wraps (12 x 12 cm), or 5 medium-sized beeswax wraps (24 x 24 cm) or 3 large beeswax wraps (40 cm x 40 cm).
The total amount of beeswax wraps you can make largely depends on the thickness of the material you choose. See our Beeswax wrap making FAQ's, there's a link below.
We have different pack sizes to choose from, see here.