D.I.Y. BEESWAX WRAP MAKING KIT
Make your own eco-friendly wax food wraps - Deluxe 200g Kit
Worldwide reliance on plastic is overwhelming our planet; by 2050 our oceans will contain more plastic by weight than fish.
Make a start towards a healthier you and a healthier planet by quitting the use of single-use plastic and replacing it with your handmade beeswax wraps.
- This beeswax wrap mix contains only two natural, low-allergy ingredients; our raw beeswax and organic coconut oil.
- An economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps and you get to choose your colours and sizes!
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment required so there’s minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These pre-mixed blocks are ready to use, no additional ingredients required.
- Can also be used to re-wax your existing food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- This kit is entirely plastic-free, as it should be :)
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each kit contains 2 x 100g pre-mixed wrap blocks, a metal shaver and 2 x 25cm 100% cotton squares to get you started (colours sent randomly).
COVERAGE: This kit contains enough mix to make approximately 18+ small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or 9+ medium-sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or 5-6 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm). The total amount could be more or less depending on the thickness of the material used.
WHY NO ROSIN/RESIN?
This mix is resin-free so will suit allergy sufferers and also those who wish to avoid resin due to its possible food safety issues. Rosin is used for flexibility and tackiness; we replace this with coconut oil which has the same effect.