BEESWAX WOOD POLISH - 100G
Our Beeswax Wood Polish is made with natural, food-safe ingredients including Australian Raw Linseed oil and raw beeswax.
This beeswax polish can be safely used on all wooden surfaces inside and outside the home, including cutting boards, bench tops, wooden food utensils, indoor and outdoor furniture, timber toys, etc.
- With no toxic chemical ingredients, it can be safely used to maintain and restore cutting boards, wooden kitchen utensils, timber toys etc.
- Dries clear but will deepen the natural colour of the timber.
- Excellent on bare surfaces, creating a light stain effect.
- With regular application, this polish will create a surface that is generally resistant to water, scratches and most stains.
- Perfect finishing treatment for the woodworker.
- Re-apply as needed, no sanding prep required.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in reusable aluminium containers.
Our Beeswax Wood Polish is a handmade product containing only natural, food-safe ingredients.
Raw Linseed oil will penetrate the wood and saturate the fibres, preventing other liquids soaking in. Unlike cooking oils (olive, coconut etc), linseed oil won't go rancid over time.
The beeswax acts as a physical barrier and will help stop liquid contaminants from entering the timber.
Easy to Use:
- Apply a little of the beeswax wood polish with a soft cloth.
- Leave to absorb for a few minutes before buffing off any excess with a lint-free clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.