NATURAL BEESWAX WOOD POLISH
WITH AUSTRALIAN RAW LINSEED OIL - 100G
Made with two simple ingredients including our own fresh beeswax and Australian made Raw Linseed Oil, our handmade beeswax wood finish can safely be used on all timber surfaces around the home, including cutting boards, bench tops, wooden food utensils, indoor & outdoor furniture, timber toys, etc.
- Contains only natural, food-safe ingredients.
- Unscented and non-toxic, making it safe to use all around the home and workshop.
- No preservatives or colours, dries clear.
- Excellent on bare surfaces, creating a light stain effect.
- Excellent as timber sealer, creating a finish that is generally resistant to water, scratches and most stains.
- Perfect finishing treatment for the woodworker.
- Re-apply as needed, no sanding required.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in reusable aluminium containers.
Our Raw Linseed Oil & Beeswax Wood Polish is a completely natural product containing only food-safe, non-toxic ingredients, making it safe to use on all timber surfaces around the home.
Easy to Use: Ready to use straight from the tin, no softening required. Apply a small amount to timber with a soft cloth. Leave to absorb for a few minutes before buffing off any excess with a lint-free clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.