BEESWAX WRAPS DIY DELUXE KIT
Make a start towards reducing your household waste by using our Beeswax Wrap Deluxe Kit to make your own reusable, eco-friendly beeswax food wraps.
This kit will enable you to make several Beeswax Wraps in sizes that suit your needs.
- Our pre-mixed beeswax wrap blocks contain all-natural ingredients including beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- A very economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment required, and there's minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed blocks are ready to use, nothing more to add.
- Can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
What's in the kit
- 2 x 100g premixed beeswax wrap blocks.
- Bamboo knife to shave the beeswax mix.
- 1 square of cotton material, roughly 50x50cm. Please note that there will be plenty of beeswax wrap mix leftover to make more wraps using your own material.
- Easy to follow instructions.
How many Beeswax Wraps can I make from this kit?
As a guide, this kit contains enough wrap mix to make approximately:
- 18+ small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or
- 9+ medium-sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or
- 5-6 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm).
The total beeswax wraps you can make is largely dependent on the thickness of your chosen material. Thin material will hold less beeswax, thick material will absorb more.
Why is there no resin/rosin in this Beeswax Wrap mix?
We make our wrap mix resin-free to provide an alternative for people who suffer from allergies and for those who are concerned about the possible food safety issues of resin coming into contact with food.