MAKE REUSABLE BEESWAX FOOD COVERS AT HOME
We all know that single-use plastics such as cling-wrap are an environmental disaster.
Our handmade DIY food wrap blocks are the perfect alternative - and they’re super easy to use!
Simply cut your fabric, scatter with wax blocks and cover with baking paper. Press with a warm iron until melted. Done!
Your new beeswax wrap is ready to use in minutes.
- Make food wraps quickly and easily, without fuss!
- A fun project to enjoy with the kids and teach them about sustainability
- Wax blocks can be used to rejuvenate your old food wraps
- Easy to follow instructions included for both the iron and the oven method
The advantages are, unlike other DIY wrap kits, there's no grating required or the need to ruin a saucepan melting down sticky wax blocks.
We make our blocks super thin so there's no need to grate anything, saving you lots of time - and fingernails!
- 150g of premixed beeswax wrap mix made with Australian beeswax, Organic Coconut oil and Australian Jojoba oil
- Cotton fabric in your choice of design measuring at least 50x50cm
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Presented in a white cardboard box that makes it perfect for gifting
- Australian Beeswax
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Australian Jojoba Oil
We make our wrap mix resin-free to provide an alternative for people who suffer from allergies and for those who are concerned about the possible food safety issues of resin coming into contact with food.
Beeswax Wrap FAQ
Find out more about making, using and caring for your Beeswax Wraps in our Beeswax Food Wraps FAQ.
Absolutely awesome. The kids loved it 😊
Love this product, super easy instructions to follow to make my first time at making wax wraps a joy.
Loved this product, easy to use and great instructions. We used an iron instead of the oven, but worked perfectly. Perfect way to start off my beeswax wrap making experience.
Fabulous products with excellent service and price