AUSTRALIAN GROWN LOOSE LEAF TEA
Enjoy this fresh-tasting, Australian grown loose leaf tea, either black or with a dash of milk and sweetener if desired.
This tea hails from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
- Single blend black tea.
- Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Low in tannin, can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy this tea at any time of the day.
Our tea is packed and posted in earth-friendly, biodegradable packaging.
How to brew:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per cup into your teapot or strainer.
- Pour in freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.