AUSTRALIAN GROWN LOOSE LEAF TEA
An Australian grown black tea fresh from the Daintree Rainforest in Far North Queensland.
Enjoy it black or with a dash of milk and some delicious raw honey.
- Australian grown, pesticide-free tea
- Low in tannin, can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
Why not add a tea strainer to go with your tea.
How to brew
- Add one heaped teaspoon per cup into your teapot or strainer.
- Pour in freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
We use a single blend black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
An excellent tea flavour which truly matched all the description. Wonderful customer service as well.
Lovely smelling tea, and great service
It is wonderful to support Australia made and I really enjoyed the strong, sweet flavour of this black tea. A great cuppa for anytime of day.
This tea has a light taste and is not dusty like some of the brand names.
Enjoyed the flavours that came from the tea steeping.