NAKED BEESWAX TEA LIGHT CANDLES
Our naked beeswax tea light candles are individually hand-poured using fresh beeswax from our small apiary.
- Each of our candle packs comes with a reusable glass tea light candle holder.
- Made 100% lead-free cotton wicks.
- Each tea light candle has a 4-4.5 hour burn time.
- Tea lights have a lovely, natural honey scent.
Some uses for Beeswax tea light candles include:
- Heating Oil burners
- As Floating candles
- Purifying the air
- Prayer or memorial candles
- Adding romance to the dinner table or around the bathtub!
- Decorating wedding tables, outdoor parties and BBQs
Why burn beeswax tea lights?
Pure beeswax contains negative ions that bind with toxins and pollutants, removing them from the air.
Burning beeswax is also helpful in eliminating odours, mould and dust particles in the air, which is good news for allergy sufferers as it can help relieve symptoms.
Unlike other types of wax, pure beeswax candles have the following advantages:
- Contain no petroleum by-products, unlike white paraffin tea lights.
- Contain no chemical stabilisers often added to increase burn time and enhance artificial fragrances of soy and paraffin candles.
- Create little to no smoke
- Will burn right down to leave little residue.
- Beeswax candles are natural and sustainable (as long as we look after the bees!).
Why not add one of our beautiful hand-turned timber tea light holders to your order
To discover more about why burning beeswax candles is better for your health, visit our blog page to read our post Not all Candles are Created Equally