- Free shipping for orders over $35.00 -
Naked Beeswax Tea Light Candles
- WITH LEAD FREE COTTON WICKS
Our naked beeswax tea light candles are hand-poured by us using pure Collombatti beeswax fresh from the hive.
- Each of our tea light candle packs comes with a glass tea light candle holder that can be used over and over again.
- We use cotton wicks which are 100% lead-free.
- Each tea light candle has a 4 hour burn time.
- Tea lights have a natural honey scent.
Why not add one of our beautiful hand-turned timber tea light holders that go perfectly with our beeswax tea lights!
Beeswax tea light candles can be used for:
- Oil burners
- Floating candles
- Purifying the air
- Adding a bit of romance to the dinner table or around the bathtub!
- Outdoor parties and BBQ
Why burn beeswax tea lights?
Pure beeswax contains negative ions that bind with toxins and pollutants, removing them from the air.
Burning beeswax is also helpful in eliminating odours, mould and dust particles in the air, which is good news for allergy sufferers as it can help relieve symptoms.
Unlike other types of wax, pure beeswax candles:
- Create little to no smoke.
- Contains no petroleum byproducts, unlike cheap white paraffin tea lights.
- Contains no chemical stabilisers which are often added to increase burn time and enhance artificial fragrances.
- Will burn right down to leave very little residue.
- Beeswax candles are completely natural and sustainable (as long as we look after the bees!).
To find out more about why burning beeswax candles is better for your health, visit our blog page to read our post Not all Candles are Created Equally