*Spend $25 or more to qualify for free shipping*
Naked Beeswax Tea Light Candles
- with lead-free cotton wicks
Our naked beeswax tea light candles are hand-poured by us using our own pure beeswax fresh from our organically managed hives.
Each of our tea light candle packs comes with a solid glass candle holder that can be used over and over again.
Our wicks are made from cotton and are 100% lead-free.
Each tea light candle has a 3-4 hour burn time and has a natural honey fragrance.
Some uses for beeswax tea light candles include:
- Oil burners
- Floating candles
- Purifying the air
- Adding a bit of romance to the dinner table or around the bathtub!
WHY USE BEESWAX TEA LIGHTS?
Pure beeswax contains negative ions that bind with toxins and pollutants, removing them from the air.
Burning beeswax is also helpful in eliminating odours, mould and dust particles in the air, which is good news for allergy sufferers as it can help relieve symptoms.
Unlike other types of wax, pure beeswax candles:
- Create little to no smoke.
- Contains no petroleum byproducts, unlike cheap white paraffin tea lights.
- Contains no chemical stabilisers which are often added to increase burn time and enhance artificial fragrances.
- Will burn right down to leave very little residue.
- Beeswax candles are completely natural and sustainable (as long as we look after the bees!).