HANDMADE ALPACA FELTED WOOL LAUNDRY DRYER BALLS - SET OF 6
These eco-friendly, hand-felted dryer balls will save you time and money by cutting down your drying time.
We all know that using a clothes dryer is not the most energy or cost-efficient way to dry our laundry, but when the weather is wet or we're in a hurry, we often don't have a choice!
Our felted laundry balls are made using fleece from our own herd of alpacas and has not undergone any chemical treatments, either before or after shearing. We only use rainwater and eco-friendly detergent to create our laundry balls.
- Adding these alpaca felted wool dryer balls to your laundry load will keep your garments separated making for fewer tangles, and will absorb moisture for faster drying times.
- Felted dryer balls help reduce static and wrinkles, particularly in garments made from natural fibres.
- Unlike commercially made dryer sheets, these alpaca felted dryer balls are 100% biodegradable and chemical-free.
- These felted dryer balls can last for several years with normal use. When they do eventually fall apart, they can be composted or added to a worm farm to return to the earth.
- Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic making it ideal for dryer balls. Unlike sheep's wool, it contains no lanolin which can sometimes emit a burnt oily smell when heated.
- Our alpaca felted wool dryer balls are an environmentally-friendly and sustainable product, being made from the shorter fibres that are typically considered a waste product.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each ball to add a fresh, natural fragrance to your clothes.
- Our dryer balls are all handmade using rainwater and eco-friendly detergent.
- No two balls are the same, but range between 6.5 - 7.5cm in diameter, roughly the size of a tennis ball.
HOW TO USE YOUR FELTED DRYER BALLS:
Simply throw the felted dryer balls into the dryer, adding a few drops of essential oil to each ball beforehand if desired.
Leave the felted dryer balls in your dryer and they'll be ready to go whenever you use your dryer!