White Chocolate Chai - 50g
For those who enjoy the sweeter things in life, you'll love our creamy White Chocolate Chai.
We use an eating-quality White Chocolate made with ethically sourced cocoa beans. When combined with the freshly ground chai spices, the White Chocolate creates a slightly sweeter chai, especially when brewed in the traditional method using whole milk.
Packed and posted in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging!
The base of our White Chocolate chai is a single blend black tea, grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
Grown without the use of pesticides, this tea contains no pesticide residue.
Low in tannin, this tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
How to brew your White Chocolate Chai:
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Ingredients: Loose-Leaf Black Tea, White Chocolate (Sugar, Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter emulsifiers (soy lecithin 476), flavours), Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Allergens: Contains milk and soy