SWEET'n'STICKY HONEY CHAI
We've taken our original Masala chai and smothered it with delicious raw honey, fresh from our apiary.
This beautifully rich, sweet and spicy chai contains eight freshly ground whole spices - it's like drinking a warm hug!
Packed and posted in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging
The base of our Masala chai is a single blend black tea, grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
- Grown without the use of pesticides, this tea contains no pesticide residue.
- Low in tannin, this tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
How to brew your Sweet'n'Sticky Chai
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 11/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Grab a tea strainer and some honey to go with your tea!
INGREDIENTS: Sweet'n'Sticky Honey Chai: 100g
Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Raw Australian Honey, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've probably ordered about 5kg of this in the past few months 🤣 It's absolutely delicious and by far the best chai on the market. I also really appreciate the concious packaging.
I bought this for a Christmas present so unable to review but does smell good
My Boss made me a cup of tea on my birthday. It was Sticky Honey Chai. I had to buy some and I was not disappointed. It arrived quickly, well packed, tastes wonderful and the cupboard now smells heavenly.
When you need that little hint of sweet in your tea!! This is it. This combo is soooo good.
Best honey chai