Pronounced "Roy-Boss", this red tea is light in flavour and caffeine-free.
The addition of chai spices makes this naturally sweet-tasting tea a pleasure to drink at any time of the day.
We source our organic rooibos from its native home in South Africa.
Packed and posted in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging.
HOW TO BREW:
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Rooibos Chai Ingredients:
Organic Rooibos Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really loved the flavours of this Chai. This one is now my Number one go to Chai!! Lovely!!
I absolutely love this Chai and so do my little girls, its just the best.
Love it :heart_eyes:
Love the chai tea,