ORGANIC ROOIBOS CHAI - 50g
Pronounced "Roy-Boss", this beautiful red, loose leaf tea contains a wide range of antioxidants and is a good source of minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, copper, zinc and magnesium.
The addition of chai spices makes this naturally sweet, caffeine-free tea, a pleasure to drink at any time of the day.
We source our organic rooibos from its native home in South Africa.
Packed and posted in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Organic Rooibos Chai Ingredients:
Organic Rooibos Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.