FRENCH LOVE TEA - 50g
Our French Love Tea will warm even the loneliest of hearts!
This french-inspired loose leaf tea has the warmth of whole pink peppercorns, the complex sweet and salty flavours of liquorice root and the tang of freshly ground guarana seeds.
Our tea is packed and posted in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging!
ABOUT THE TEA:
The base of our this tea is a single blend black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been grown, harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
- This tea has been grown without the use of pesticides.
- Low in tannin, this chai can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
HOW TO BREW:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired, honey works particularly pairs well with this tea.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired. This tea is lovely sweetened with honey.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Liquorice Root, Guarana Seeds & Pink Peppercorns.
Please note: Contains Guarana (energy) Seeds, not recommended for consumption during pregnancy