Do you like a little spice in your life?
Our Chilli Chai is the perfect hot drink for those cold winter nights; the mild chilli heat will get you warm all over!
We pack and post our teas in plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging.
The base of our Chilli Chai is a single blend black tea, grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
- Grown without the use of pesticides, this tea contains no pesticide residue.
- Low in tannin, this tea can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter.
- Low in caffeine, enjoy your chai at any time of the day.
How to brew your Chilli Chai:
Chai is traditionally brewed in a small saucepan on a stovetop, strained into cups and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Chilli Chai Ingredients:
Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Red Chilli Flakes & Ginger.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Yum. This tea is delicious and has that extra bit of warmth needed in winter. You need to try this!
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time to leave us a review!
Love love love the warm chilli chai. Just yum!
This blend has just enough spice to add depth & warmth. Honestly the best chilli chai I’ve had to date! Definitely part of my daily routine now.
Thank you Sarah!