ROOIBOS CHAI CAFFEINE-FREE LOOSE LEAF TEA
Pronounced "Roy-Boss", Rooibos or as it's sometimes called, red or bush tea, is naturally caffeine-free and very low in tannin.
A glorious red colour, Rooibos is light in taste with a mild nutty flavour. The addition of chai spices makes this naturally sweet-tasting tea a pleasure to drink at any time of the day.
- Organically grown
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
Organic Rooibos Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Certified organically grown in South Africa
How to brew
Traditional Chai brewing method:
- In a small saucepan, bring almost to the boil 1 1/4 cups of your preferred milk (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc).
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Brew for 2-3 minutes before straining into a cup. Add sweetener if desired.
Serves 1.For a quick cuppa:
- Add one heaped teaspoon per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and sweetener if desired.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hi Collombatti team!
I have been having a pot of Rooibos chai every night since I received my tea. It's such a great blend!
Everything has been easy, from ordering, to the lovely package it arrived in.
The tea is very flavoursome. After looking for a brand that suits my taste, you guys are my number one. And it has encouraged me to order a few of your other combo's when it's time to replenish my tea.
5 Stars! Highly recommended!
I brewed the chai as per directions on packet, but found it too weak. Tried again couple of days later with TWO heaped tspns & liked it. Flavour was good when doubled
I really loved the flavours of this Chai. This one is now my Number one go to Chai!! Lovely!!
I absolutely love this Chai and so do my little girls, its just the best.