HONEY BUTTER BALM MOISTURISER FOR DRY SKIN
Honey Butter Balm is a deliciously thick and soothing dry skin moisturiser made with natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax, and a good helping of raw honey.
- A natural balm with a multitude of uses
- Contains no preservatives, fragrances or artificial ingredients
- A truly edible skin food for dry skin
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way!
- Can be used to moisturise dry hands, elbows, knees or wherever skin needs extra attention
- No animal testing. Ever.
Benefits of Honey and Beeswax
- Raw honey attracts and retains moisture and is a natural exfoliator, all of which is good news for those with dry skin.
- It also soothes the skin, making it one of the best natural skincare ingredients for anyone who suffers from dry, itchy skin.
- Beeswax helps to seal in moisture and acts as a barrier to keep the skin hydrated and protected from environmental irritants.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
- Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin because it contains natural protective properties that aid skin recovery.
- We source our macadamia oil in bulk from local producers in Macksville, NSW.
Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Contains nut oil.
Re-usable aluminium tin with a screw-top lid
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful soft gentle and creamy on my face. Soothing the winter wind dryness. A little goes a very long way. Love it.
Love it! Love the packaging, my hands and feet are feeling softer already. Thank you
The butter balm moisturiser is smooth and a little goes a long way.
Perfect for dry hands or lips. Very nourishing and looks like it will last me a while.
I am so impressed with this all purpose product. I use it for everything from cuts to rashes. It’s safe to use on my grandkids grazes and best of all it’s locally made.