*Spend $25 or more to qualify for free shipping*
Raw Australian Beeswax Blocks - 100g minimum
Premium Quality Fresh from the Apiary
Our small packs of fresh beeswax have been hand poured into conveniently-sized small blocks of around 10g each, making them the perfect size for all your smaller craft projects.
- No more struggling with sharp knives or trying to grate the beeswax and ruining your grater (and your fingernails!).
- Perfect for using in beeswax wraps, cosmetics, balms, soaps, tealights, strengthening sewing threads and tool maintenance etc.
- Unrefined, chemical-free, food-grade beeswax that is exceptionally clean with no spotty residue.
- Contains no additives and has not been bleached.
- This beeswax is freshly harvested from our organically managed apiary on the mid-north coast, NSW.
Perfectly Sized Beeswax Blocks for those smaller crafting jobs - each pack contains at least 100g of pure Australian beeswax
The colour of the beeswax may vary depending on what the bees have been foraging on, from white to bright yellow to a golden caramel colour.