BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS DELUXE KIT
Make a start towards a healthier you and a healthier planet by quitting the use of single-use plastic and make your own DIY reusable beeswax food wraps.
- All-natural, our premixed blocks contain only natural, low-allergy ingredients, including Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- A very economical alternative to buying ready-made wraps.
- Make your food wraps in sizes and colours that suit your needs.
- No double boilers or other fancy equipment is required, minimal clean-up afterwards.
- These premixed blocks are ready to use, nothing more to add.
- Can also be used to re-wax your old food wraps.
- Easy to follow instructions included.
- Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
What's in the kit
- 2 x 100g premixed beeswax wrap blocks.
- Bamboo knife to shave the beeswax mix.
- 2 small samples of cotton material to get you started (colours sent randomly).
- Easy to follow instructions.
How many Wraps can I make from this kit?
As a guide, this kit contains enough wrap mix to make approximately:
- 18+ small wraps (12 x 12 cm), or
- 9+ medium-sized wraps (24 x 24 cm) or
- 5-6 large wraps (40 cm x 40 cm).
The total beeswax wraps you can make is largely dependent on the thickness of your chosen material. Thin material will hold less beeswax, thick material will absorb more.
Why is there no resin/rosin in this Beeswax Wrap mix?
We make our wrap mix resin-free to provide an alternative for people who suffer from allergies and for those who are concerned about the possible food safety issues of resin coming into contact with food.