BEESWAX WOOD POLISH - 100G
Our Beeswax Wood Polish is made with natural, food-safe ingredients including Australian Raw Linseed oil and fresh beeswax from our small apiary.
Safely use this eco-friendly timber finish on all wooden surfaces around the home, including cutting boards, bench tops, wooden food utensils, indoor and outdoor furniture, timber toys, etc.
- Containing only natural, food-safe ingredients, this beeswax wood polish is safe to use all around the home and workshop.
- With no toxic chemical ingredients, it can be safely used to restore cutting boards, wooden kitchen utensils, timber toys etc.
- Dries clear but will deepen the natural colour of the timber.
- Excellent on bare surfaces, creating a light stain effect.
- With regular application, this polish will create a surface that is generally resistant to water, scratches and most stains.
- Perfect finishing treatment for the woodworker.
- Re-apply as needed, sanding in-between coats is not required.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in reusable aluminium containers.
Our Beeswax Wood Polish is a handmade product containing only natural, food-safe ingredients.
Easy to Use:
- Apply a little of the beeswax wood polish with a soft cloth.
- Leave to absorb for a few minutes before buffing off any excess with a lint-free clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.