HONEY BUTTER BALM FOR DRY SKIN - 40g
This rich, gentle and nourishing Honey Butter Balm works wonders on dry skin, itchy and irritated skin.
Handmade with all-natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax and a good helping of healing raw honey.
- A truly edible skin food for dry, flaky skin.
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way.
- Use on dry elbows, knees, wherever skin needs extra nourishment.
- Dab on a cold sore to stop it from erupting, or help heal those that have fully erupted.
- Use as a lip balm, it works wonders on dry, chapped lips.
- Takes the sting out of cuts and burns and promotes healing.
- Soothes dry, itchy skin.
- A gentle, soothing and protecting balm against nappy rash.
- No animal testing. Ever.
Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil:
Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin.
Phytosterols contained in the oil protect and aid in skin recovery by helping reduce itchiness and inflammation.
The Linoleic Fatty Acid component is excellent for skin that has difficulty retaining moisture.
We use locally produced, cold-pressed macadamia oil in our Honey Butter Balm.
Raw Honey and Beeswax
Both of these natural ingredients are sourced from our organically managed apiary.
Raw beeswax and honey have amazing healing powers and provide long-term moisturising benefits.
Honey is a natural humectant whilst beeswax locks in moisture but also work to repel environmental irritants.
Proven to soothe irritated skin, honey and beeswax are amongst the best skincare ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.
Raw honey and beeswax can also promote healing of minor skin cuts, abrasions, scrapes and wounds.
Ingredients: Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Allergens: Contains nut oil.