NAKED BEESWAX TEA LIGHTS WITH GLASS CANDLE HOLDER
We call these our naked tea lights because they come without cases. Instead, we provide a reusable glass candle holder that can be used over and over again.
Our tea lights are made from pure beeswax, with nothing else added.
- 100% lead-free, cotton wicks
- 4-4.5 hour burn time
- No artificial fragrances, just a natural honey scent
- Packed and posted in plastic-free, recyclable packaging
Benefits of Beeswax
Unlike other types of wax, pure beeswax candles have the following advantages:
- Contain no petroleum by-products, unlike white paraffin tea lights.
- Contain no chemical stabilisers often added to increase burn time and enhance artificial fragrances of soy and paraffin candles.
- Create little to no smoke
- Will burn right down to leave little residue.
- Beeswax candles are natural and sustainable (as long as we look after the bees!).
Burning beeswax is helpful in eliminating odours, mould and dust particles in the air, which is good news for allergy sufferers as it can help relieve symptoms.
- Heating Oil burners
- As Floating candles
- Purifying the air
- Prayer or memorial candles
- Adding romance to the dinner table or around the bathtub!
- Decorating wedding tables, outdoor parties and BBQs
Candle Holder Care
- When the beeswax tea light has completely burnt out, before you add another candle, be sure to remove the steel tab leftover from the previous candlewick.
- If any beeswax remains in the bottom of the candle holder, just place the candle holder in the freezer overnight. This will loosen the beeswax and it should be easy to remove with a gentle tap on a hard surface.
- Alternatively, our favourite method is to add a couple of drops of water into the candle holder before you put the candle in. This little bit of water will help stop the wax from sticking to the glass.
Do's & Don'ts
Do place the tea light candle in the candle holder before lighting.
Always place a lit candle on a heat-resistant surface.
Once the candle is lit, avoid moving it around. Not only is this dangerous but the movement will hasten the burn time.
Always place lit candles away from draughts and furnishings such as curtains, tablecloths and any other flammable items.
Tea Lights work best if they are allowed to burn out in one session. If you must extinguish the tea light, push the wick into the melted beeswax with a pen or similar and then immediately lift it back out. Once cool, straighten up the wick ready for lighting again next time.
To discover more about why burning beeswax candles is better for your health, visit our blog page to read our post Not all Candles are Created Equally
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Brilliant bright warm soft light
Love the product, thank you.
Beautiful candles. Long burn time and gorgeous fragrance. The glass holder that comes with the candles is great. I ordered a another when I placed the order.
The order arrived promptly and I’m very happy with these lovely candles. It is also nice to know that I can do my little bit to help families on the land.
Excellent product exactly as described. With wonderful customer service.
Beautiful natural product. No chemicals and natural scent. Well packaged and fast postage. Very happy