NATURAL BEESWAX WOOD POLISH
WITH AUSTRALIAN RAW LINSEED OIL - 100G
This beeswax wood finish can safely be used on all timber surfaces around the home, including cutting boards, bench tops, wooden food utensils, indoor & outdoor furniture, timber toys, etc.
- Contains only natural, non-toxic ingredients.
- No preservatives, fragrances or colours.
- Excellent on bare surfaces, creating a light stain effect.
- Excellent as timber sealer, creating a finish that is generally resistant to water, scratches and most stains.
- Perfect finishing treatment for the woodworker.
- Re-apply as needed, no sanding required.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in reusable aluminium containers.
Our Raw Linseed Oil and Organic Beeswax Timber Polish is completely natural and contains only eco-friendly ingredients.
Easy to Use: Ready to use straight from the tin, no softening required. Apply a small amount to timber with a soft cloth. Leave to absorb for a few minutes before buffing off any excess with a lint-free clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.