BEESWAX LEATHER POLISH WITH COCOA BUTTER
Our handmade Beeswax and Cocoa Butter Leather polish contains only natural food-safe ingredients.
Made with Australian grown olive oil, raw cacao butter and pure beeswax, this natural polish will help protect and condition your leather goods, leaving them soft, nourished and naturally scented of cocoa butter.
- No toxic chemicals, preservatives or additives
- Easy to apply, buffs to a high shine.
- Regular application will aid water resistance.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
- Packed in a reusable aluminium container.
- No animal testing. Ever.
This Leather Polish is also available as part of a gift box, perfect for that practical person in your life!
How to use
- Apply a little polish with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Leave for a few minutes to soak in before buffing off any excess with a clean cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.
This product is not suitable for suede.
Size100g net weight packed in recyclable screw-top aluminium tin
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wouldn’t use anything else.
these products are all Australian all Natural & are excellent
was lovely to use this to polish my shoes and handbags. Even my hands smelled nice afterwards.
Very happy with purchase, packaging and delivery. Definitely recommend and will be buying some more.
As yet have not used the product, believe it will be perfect when I do by the feel of it.