NATURAL BEESWAX WOOD POLISH WITH RAW LINSEED OIL
This natural Beeswax Wood Polish with raw linseed oil is a non-toxic, food-safe finish for all woodwork.
Easy to use straight from the tin, just wipe wood polish on and rub off, no sanding required.
Our beeswax wood polish will keep your woodwork protected and polished.
Need a lint-free polishing cloth? Made from 100% cotton in Mudgee NSW by Farmer Dave, these have been knitted on machinery dating back to the 1920s. They are also great for washing up and dusting.
- Maintain and restore cutting boards, wooden utensils, timber toys etc.
- Polish dries clear but will deepen the natural colour of the timber.
- With regular application, this beeswax polish will create a surface that is generally resistant to water, scratches and most stains.
- Perfect finishing treatment for the woodworker.
- Re-apply polish as needed, no sanding prep required.
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality and freshness.
Handmade Beeswax Wood Polish containing only natural, food-safe ingredients.
Australian Beeswax and Raw Linseed OilRaw Linseed oil will penetrate the wood and saturate the fibres, preventing other liquids from soaking in. Unlike cooking oils (olive, coconut etc), linseed oil won't go rancid over time.
The beeswax acts as a physical barrier and will help stop liquid contaminants from entering the timber.
How To Use
- Apply a little of the beeswax wood polish with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Leave to absorb for a few minutes before buffing off any excess with a lint-free cloth.
NB: All of our products are made from the highest quality natural ingredients; however, we always recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure you are satisfied with the finish.
100 grams net weight
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Used the finish on a small bread slicer that I made. I needed something that was food-safe and this was a great option.
Have used on some very old furniture and they have come up a treat. Really recommend this product.
Great product will definitely be buying more in the future.
I haven’t used a lot of it yet but what l have cleaned using the Beeswax wood polish has come up beautiful l also gave 1 to my Cousin she loves it too
So very happy thx 😊
Well done to a small bush business - love my furniture polish. Thank you.